Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Fall Renewal Conference

If you live in the Dothan area, I would like to invite you to join our home church, Harvest Church, for our annual Fall Renewal Conference this Friday-Sunday (Nov. 21-23). Harvest is located at 2727 Fortner Street in Dothan, just off the Ross Clark Circle.

Dr. Bill Ury will be the guest speaker. I've never heard him before, but I trust my pastor and if Ralph says Bill is an outstanding speaker, then I know he is. I've heard others say the same thing.

The conference will be held Friday and Saturday nights beginning at 7. Dr. Ury will be the guest speaker at all three Sunday morning services too. There will also be a session from 9-11 a.m. on Saturday. Nursery will be available at all services.

In Harvest's most recent newsletter, here is Pastor Ralph's suggestions for how to get the most out of the conference:

• Come ready to seek Him in worship. This is a short conference (only Friday night through Sunday morning), so come prepared and expectant. Friday and Saturday nights we will have extended worship and ministry following the service.

• Ask the Lord to move in you! Pray for personal breakthroughs and transformation.

• Ask Him to deepen your love for Him and your relationship with Him.

• Determine to have someone pray for you at least once.

• Pray for others at Harvest as God brings them to mind.

• Pray for our church – for deeper love, devotion, and passion for Christ, for His kingdom, and for the world He died for, to use this conference to continue shaping us into the family of believers He wants Harvest to be.

I hope you can attend at least one of the services. If it is anything close to as good as our spring conference was, then you will receive a tremendous blessing. I know God spoke to my heart and ministered to me in a mighty way during the spring conference. And, it wasn't long after that when God started opening more doors for our ministry.

I believe if you are prayed up and come expecting God to do something in your life during conferences like this, and during regular church services, then God will move mightily in your life.

2 comments:

Pastor Mike's Blog said...

I wish I could come...really tied up this week but I do pray that God will bless all of you at Harvest. Harvest has become special to us because of how special you and Martha are to our church. May the Lord bless and renew all of you. Keep working for the KING!

Ken Tuck said...

Thanks Bro. Harvest is a very special place, just like The Potter's House. We're looking forward to the conference.

Popular Posts