Friday, September 19, 2008

Arrived in Atlanta

Martha and I arrived in Atlanta around 2 a.m. local time. After six hours of sleep, we're ready to go. I don't mind traveling late like that, especially if I have some good music to sing to. We cranked Third Day all the way here. If you haven't bought their new CD, Revelation, I highly recommend it. Pray for Martha's hearing though. She had to listen to me sing all the way here. We're going to the Third Day concert here in Atlanta Saturday night. I was just practicing. Maybe they will let me get on stage and sing with them. Well, OK. Maybe not.

We're excited that Atlanta Outreach '08 is finally here. We've been preparing and planning this outreach for months. We filled up our cargo trailer with supplies to distribute to the homeless this weekend and for Eagle's Nest to use through their daily ministry to the homeless. We brought hundreds of new blue jeans, blankets, towels, socks, soap, and shampoo.

I will be updating this blog and our Web site throughout the weekend. We'll include photos and videos as well, so you can see and hear what's going on in Atlanta. Thank you for your continued prayers.

No comments:

Popular Posts