Saturday, September 20, 2008

Ready for an awesome day

It's Saturday morning and Martha and I are about to check out of the hotel and head back to Eagle's Nest. We know this is going to be an awesome day. It's going to be a very busy day as we cook and serve the homeless lunch, organize clothes and distribute clothes, socks, blankets and Bibles. We know God is going to do awesome things today.

God has given me a word today that comes from Jeremiah 29:11. That's Martha's favorite verse, and one she has shared with countless homeless people. God has really been burning it in my heart recently. He has a plan ... a very good plan for all of us. He wants to prosper us and not harm us. He has a plan to give us a hope and a future.

Please be praying for us and those we minister to today.

I won't be able to post video this weekend. I forgot to download a program. It's the first time I have tried to post video from one of our events. It's always a learning process. I'll have it all together for the next one. But, visit our Web site later next week. I'll post all of the video then. You will enjoy the one from yesterday. Bro. Harold shared some wonderful things about what God is doing here in Atlanta.

Thanks and God bless.

No comments:

Popular Posts