Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Praise God!

I have some awesome news to share. One of the homeless couples we have been working with just got a blessing today. Below I wrote about "Homeless with cancer." Well, the husband, David, just got a job today. He took his welding test for the company he turned in an application with and they hired him on the spot. He begins tomorrow. Praise God!

He came to my work place this afternoon to tell me. He is very excited to have a full time, steady job with a regular income. He's already planning his budget, which includes tithing to their church. He asked me about tithing to make sure he was doing it right. God is blessing them.

The next miracle they need is for Teresa to be healed from cancer. She's in a lot of pain. She has a doctor's appointment in late February. Please keep praying for her, and praise God with us about David's new job. This is a big step to them no longer being homeless.

No comments:

Popular Posts