Thursday, January 7, 2016

High expectations for 2016


As the New Year begins many of us begin it with a fresh perspective and excitement. It's always good to reflect and establish goals. It's like a fresh start.

As we enter our 16th year of ministry at Love In Action International Ministries, I have great expectations about what God will do this year. It's not just because it's a new year, but it's a real expectation I have in my spirit.

The last two months of 2015 I spent a lot of time with God, uninterrupted by work or the normal distractions due to the major health issues I battled. Through it all God kept speaking into my spirit while healing me. He refocused me and put a fresh and greater fire in my heart to grow closer to Him and to be used by Him to lead the lost to Jesus.

There are things He's shown me about what He wants to accomplish in our hometown of Dothan, Ala., and in the other countries where LIA shares the Gospel of Jesus Christ - Philippines, Myanmar, Pakistan and Haiti. I will share more specifics in the weeks to come.

My prayer for 2016 is for all of us to grow closer to Jesus and that God will work through LIA to lead thousands, tens of thousands to Jesus this year. It will take all of us working together. God didn't call any of us to do this alone. It takes the Body of Christ working together, and that has always been a hallmark of LIA.

We need your continued prayers, financial support, volunteer time, and donation of items such as food and hygiene products. Together, God has done great things over the past 15 years. Together, God will do even bigger things in 2016.

Please share with others what God is doing through LIA. Share our LIA Updates, Facebook posts and blogs. Also, I am available to come talk to your church, civic groups, etc. Just contact me and we can schedule times and dates. My email address is ken.tuck@loveinactionministries.com. Our phone number is 334-494-4995.


Thanks and God bless each of you. Happy New Year.

No comments:

Popular Posts