Saturday, December 6, 2008

Looking forward to Christmas outreach

We're getting ready for our annual Shoeboxes for the Homeless Christmas Outreach. Martha and I spent most of the day at the warehouse putting together shoeboxes.

It's going to be another great outreach next weekend with our friends in Atlanta at Eagle's Nest Community Church. We will have a service, cook and serve a delicious Christmas meal, and then give the shoebox gifts to the homeless.

We're excited about the team of volunteers that will join us in Atlanta. There will be volunteers from Dothan, Ozark and Enterprise, Ala., and Atlanta and Rome, Ga. Christians from different churches coming together to reach the lost and hurting for Jesus. That's how the Body of Christ is suppose to work. No banner other than Jesus Christ will be raised.

Please be in prayer for this very important outreach.

Thanks and God bless.

3 comments:

Music Man said...

WOW! Bro. Ken and Sister Martha, you guys have done an amazing job with L.I.A. God has been doing some amazing things through your faithfulness. I love you guys. God bless you guys!

Ken Tuck said...

Thanks Todd. God has really been doing a lot of awesome things, and we praise Him for it.

Pastor Mike's Blog said...

Ken,
Great meeting Monday night. I love the direction you are leading LIA. I really feel the Haiti thing...I didn't feel that way til I saw you tear up while talking about it in the board meeting. I know its a God thing...go for it bro.
I Love you Susie!!!!

Mike

Popular Posts