Want to know what we do here at Love In Action to minister to the needs of the homeless and needy here in our hometown of Dothan, Alabama? Check out this video and share it with others. To God be the glory!
This blog is written by Ken Tuck, the president of Love In Action International Ministries. On this blog site you will find out what's going on with Love In Action, encouragement, inspirtation, and other thoughts from Ken.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
It's not unusual to experience days that rip your heart out. Days that tears won't stop. Ministering to the homeless and hurting ...
-
I sent this out as an e-mail to people on our Love In Action e-mail list. I wanted to share this important message with everyone. Hello. I h...
-
A big need for helping the homeless come off the streets and transition back into society is transitional housing, which bridges the gap fro...
-
To say Tuesday night's Thanksgiving dinner/service was incredible would be an understatement. A lot of prayers and hard work went into t...
-
After sleeping for a few hours I found myself awake. I knew I needed to get up and pray. For what I wasn’t sure, but as I started praying I ...
No comments:
Post a Comment