I can't wait for our Bible study tonight at the warehouse. I just got a phone call from Doug Sommers, who brings the community corrections work release guys to our weekly Wednesday night Bible study. He said 16 guys have signed up to attend tonight. That's the most ever to sign up. The only problem is that's more than the van can hold. No problem thanks to LIA board member Dwight Deal. He's going to pick up the ones who can't ride in the van. Thanks Dwight. You the man!
Tonight's topic will be the "Holy Spirit's Indwelling." The teaching will be about how the Holy Spirit helps us. When Jesus ascended to Heaven, He didn't leave us alone. He sent the Holy Spirit, so He indwells us by His Spirit. I pray that if anyone there tonight doesn't have a relationship with Jesus, that they will want that and will accept Jesus tonight. I also pray that the teaching will help strengthen the walk of those who are already walking with Jesus.
With the homeless and others who will be there, this will be our largest group ever for Bible study. Praise God! That's exciting. Please be praying for us.
This blog is written by Ken Tuck, the president of Love In Action International Ministries. On this blog site you will find out what's going on with Love In Action, encouragement, inspirtation, and other thoughts from Ken.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
It's not unusual to experience days that rip your heart out. Days that tears won't stop. Ministering to the homeless and hurting ...
-
I sent this out as an e-mail to people on our Love In Action e-mail list. I wanted to share this important message with everyone. Hello. I h...
-
To say Tuesday night's Thanksgiving dinner/service was incredible would be an understatement. A lot of prayers and hard work went into t...
-
A big need for helping the homeless come off the streets and transition back into society is transitional housing, which bridges the gap fro...
-
A group photo with the 5th Infantry Battalion in Labangan, Zamboanga del Sur. I won't bury the lead to this blog. This week we have...
1 comment:
Man, I am excited that things are going so well! I am anticipating to hear what God does tonight.
Post a Comment