This blog is written by Ken Tuck, the president of Love In Action International Ministries. On this blog site you will find out what's going on with Love In Action, encouragement, inspirtation, and other thoughts from Ken.
Friday, December 26, 2008
A chat with Pastor Larry Arnold
I sat down with Pastor Larry Arnold of Eagle's Nest Community Church in Atlanta, Ga., on Dec. 13, 2008, following our Christmas Shoebox Outreach for the Homeless. We had a great talk about ministry and how much our ministries mean to each other. Click on the video and enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
It's not unusual to experience days that rip your heart out. Days that tears won't stop. Ministering to the homeless and hurting ...
-
I sent this out as an e-mail to people on our Love In Action e-mail list. I wanted to share this important message with everyone. Hello. I h...
-
A big need for helping the homeless come off the streets and transition back into society is transitional housing, which bridges the gap fro...
-
To say Tuesday night's Thanksgiving dinner/service was incredible would be an understatement. A lot of prayers and hard work went into t...
-
Recovery began with the use of a walker. I haven't publicized or told a lot of people about it, but the past six weeks I've gone...
1 comment:
Ken, the videos effectively communicate the vision of Love In Action. Thanks for all that you and Martha do.
Post a Comment