Here is a link to an incredible video on CNN.com about an 11-year-old child in the state of Washington. He is dying from leukemia. He only has a week to live. Do you know what his last wish is? No, it's not to go to Disney World or to meet a famous person. It is to feed the homeless in his community.
Get some tissues ready before watching this video. This child is a great inspiration. He proves that none of us have any excuses. Let's be sure to be about our Father's business.
Here's the link: http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/us/2008/11/09/jaffey.wa.last.wish.komo
This blog is written by Ken Tuck, the president of Love In Action International Ministries. On this blog site you will find out what's going on with Love In Action, encouragement, inspirtation, and other thoughts from Ken.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
It's not unusual to experience days that rip your heart out. Days that tears won't stop. Ministering to the homeless and hurting ...
-
I sent this out as an e-mail to people on our Love In Action e-mail list. I wanted to share this important message with everyone. Hello. I h...
-
A big need for helping the homeless come off the streets and transition back into society is transitional housing, which bridges the gap fro...
-
To say Tuesday night's Thanksgiving dinner/service was incredible would be an understatement. A lot of prayers and hard work went into t...
-
Recovery began with the use of a walker. I haven't publicized or told a lot of people about it, but the past six weeks I've gone...
No comments:
Post a Comment